In 1891, the business expanded into Brighouse Mills in Mill Royd Street, and two further sites in Huddersfield. At one time, the mill was producing one 20-stone bag of flour per minute. In 1895, they employed about 100 workers.The company was bought by Allied Mills in 1962 and George Frederick Sugden became managing director.The present mill was rebuilt after a serious fire in 1963. It closed in 1997. Now it is used as a climbing centre which opened early 2011.
These images are from the area that is soon to be converted.